Why Have a Mindfulness Session?
Mindfulness and meditation is now scientifically validated to have dozens of health benefits including reduced stress, blood pressure, pain and anxiety. What's more is that it also increases focus, productivity, resilience and boosts immunity, creating a foundation for joy and wellbeing at work.
Successful companies around the world have mindfulness programs including Google, Nike, Apple, HBO, Cisco, Procter & Gamble, Aetna, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs. Even Harvard Business School includes mindfulness principles in its leadership programs.
Mindfulness sessions are perfect for your workplace if you want create a framework for wellness and give your team tangible ways they can stress less and find more calm at work.
A mindfulness practice has been shown to:
- Increase productivity
- Decrease absenteeism
- Increase loyalty and retention
- Improve teamwork and communication
- Reduce costs
- Reduce turnover
- Generate more revenue
Every mindfulness sessions is customized to your organization’s unique objectives, structure and company culture.
Want more? Check out Why Mindfulness.
What to Expect
Here are the four core elements you can expect during a Mindfulness Session:
- Learn. During the first part of the session, participants will learn what mindfulness is, why it matters and the benefits of practice. In addition, they will take a quick mindfulness self-assessment to increase self-awareness of their current state.
- Practice. Next, participants will put what they've learned to work and practice a live, guided meditation with me.
- Discuss. Afterwards, we will have an interactive discussion where participants share what they experienced and I'll address any challenges or concerns.
- Do. At the end of the session, participants will create their own a Mindfulness Action Plan so they have a way to sustain their practice.
Bonus: Participants receive a Mindfulness Toolkit that includes practical tips, tools and resources for practicing mindfulness at work.
Optional: After the mindfulness session, participants may schedule a private, one-on-one wellness coaching session with me. After the session, participants will have at least one specific, actionable strategy they can start using right away.
How it Works
Contact me to schedule your complimentary 30-minute introductory call to discuss the mindfulness session you'd like me to facilitate. During this call, I'll ask you some questions to learn more about your goals and challenges.
Next, I'll follow up with a proposal and a sample agenda, along with a few sample guided meditations for you to listen to.
Finally, we'll agree on a good time and location, create an agreement and 50% deposit, and I'll prepare and deliver your customized mindfulness session.